what's next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's next

Going from a 5 day,general complete w/o to target abs,chest arms etc.........After 12 mos ( working on a back injury ) it's time to increase the weight and w/o . any suggestions

Go light with high reps.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

What's next

I injured vert T-1,I'm a half in. shorter 5' 7.5 o well... results have been good so far, I need to target abs and core now. Incline dumbell fly's have helped. I do 6x6, 1 set 35# 2nd set at 20# drop the bench 2 clicks,3rd set at 50# 4th set at 20#, drop the bench again, 5th set at 50#, 6th set at 35#, drop the bench again 7th & 8th set at 30# followed by the decline bench 6x6 20# with a set of set-ups inbetween each set. Allowing 1 min. between. Right now the cable machine is the biggest help followed by the machines.

Comment

Working...
      X